Here's a screenshot of the UI in action with my site:
More specifically, Depicted is:
- An API server for capturing webpage screenshots and automatically generating visual, perceptual difference images ("pdiffs").
- A workflow for teams to coordinate new releases using pdiffs.
- A client library for integrating with existing continuous integration processes.
- Built for portability; API server runs on App Engine, behind the firewall, etc.
- A wrapper of PhantomJS for screenshotting.
- Open source, Apache 2.0 licensed.
- Not a framework, not a religion.
If you'd like to know more about the motivation behind Depicted, be sure to check out this video presentation. I'm looking forward to adding many features to this tool. I need help. Webhook callbacks, Firefox screenshots, IE screenshots in a VM, email notifications, and much more functionality is missing. Contributions are welcome on GitHub or discuss ideas on the mailing list.